halo2 maps on halo3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stichedskater

i was just wondering if you all would like to get your favorite halo 2 maps on halo3?
like lock out, midship, terminal all those maps? just wondering...

stichedskater said:
i was just wondering if you all would like to get your favorite halo 2 maps on halo3?
like lock out, midship, terminal all those maps? just wondering...

I still miss sidewinder, but yeah that would be cool

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
I still miss sidewinder, but yeah that would be cool

Man am I with you. There hasnt been any good long range maps like sidewinder. We need some more like that, tanks, banshees, sniper's paradise to up the game a little. I mean Big Team Battle really isn't what it used to be either.

i also agree, sidewinder was the best, it even had cool ice physics! sometimes i find myself diggin out halo 1 to play it, but then i get confused about everything from controls to why i cant kill that cursed warthog...

dirtymatt89 said:
i also agree, sidewinder was the best, it even had cool ice physics! sometimes i find myself diggin out halo 1 to play it, but then i get confused about everything from controls to why i cant kill that cursed warthog...

yeah the ice added a whole new level to the chase the guy with a warthog fun. I'm not sure why they removed it, was a great map.

We should sign a petition to Bungie to bring back Sidewinder. I miss that map, it was the best (next to Blood gulch of course).

Spartan 169 said:
We should sign a petition to Bungie to bring back Sidewinder. I miss that map, it was the best (next to Blood gulch of course).

dude, valahala was the next thing closest to blood gulch. two bases its all surrounded by large thing you cant get over. gots da banshee, warthog...ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back