Happy Bungie Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0029copy.jpg

Non facete nobis calcitrare vestrum perinæum.

Happy Bungie Day everyone. Check out B.net to see some sweet new maps if you haven't all ready.

There was a .000242 (or something close) chance of actually getting paired up with Bungie. I doubt anyone did.

Soo...did anyone on here get paired up with them? :pSpeak up!

I dusted off my copy and played for about 8 hours, to never meet with them. When I quit a bit ago there was about 90k people in the playlist. lol 1 : 22500 odds lol

Matching up against Bungie was like winning the lottery.. I played for about 7 hours and nothing.

Sorry to anyone that invited me yesterday. I do not play Halo Match Making at the moment because of my crappy connection. It's basically only useful for Co-Op games and small scale custom games. :(

I only played for like an hour, just because I knew I wouldn't find Bungie, and most of the people playing were just noobs that quit the game if they didn't see flaming helmets.

They probably don't realize that they could have been playing without their flaming head armor and missed out on facing them. :lol

All three maps look great! I cant wait to learn some more about Longshore. It says it will be a large map so I am hoping for another Warthog map, but it looks like it may be to confined to effectively use the 'Hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back