Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the stig

Well over here in Britain it is officially 2009!
Shame you guys have to wait like 6 hours. :lol:

Anyway towards the end of this year my life has changed rapidly, I've been seeing people about my addiction and have been majorly cutting down on the alcohol. Obviously tonight was an exception.

But 2009 is going to be a fresh start for me. I plan to change my ways.

My New Years Resolutions, Well...
1) Cutting down the alcohol. At the age of 14 I have already been classed as an Alcoholic. So I want that to change.
2) I want to be nicer, Make new friends, Treat people better than I used to.
3) To get a girlfriend :) This last one is nothing I want to force myself to do, But I got to know a really nice girl from my school, We went to London together on Tuesday, And we are going to the cinema to watch a film together on Saturday :)
I hope this goes better than last time. But I always wanted a relationship at my age. And this one looks like it might work out, I just gotta be patient before asking her strait away. I hope this works out better.

Enough about my life story though, How did YOU celebrate New years?
And what are your New Years Resolutions?

Share all your New Years chat here!

Stig out.

The Stig said:
1) Cutting down the alcohol. At the age of 14 I have already been classed as an Alcoholic. So I want that to change.
wat

I have no resolutions, as what I have been doing for the last 364 days seems to have worked out pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tater Mane said:
wat

I have no resolutions, as what I have been doing for the last 364 days seems to have worked out pretty well.
Lol, dont worry.

Good to hear someone had a good '08.

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 09 is better (or just as good) for you all. Be safe tonight and stay out of trouble.

well, I'm not a person with vices :), but I hope in the next year a lot of work and health for me, my family and all of you :).

happy new year and my best wishes to everybody!!!!!!!! :)

the stig: good luck with that girl ;)

note: if my english is bad, please tell me :p

bueno, no soy una persona con vicios :), pero espero para el proximo año, mucho trabajo y salud para mi, mi familia y todos ustedes :).

feliz año nuevo y mis mejores deseos para todos!!!!!!!! :)

the stig: buena suerte con esa chica ;)

ah 2009 rolls in, with the sh!tstorm that was 2008 finally coming to a close. I think this year went along very rough, but it felt fairly quick compared to other years. Soon its gonna be 2010, which means that another decade will have gone by. Wow, time flies on the internets, right?

my resolutions-

1.Get into college
2.finish the (armor) fight, go to D*Con
3.Be more spontaneous
4.Drivers license
5.Enjoy what seems to be my last full year in high school

6.STAY ALIVE FOR ANOTHER 365 DAYS

I don't do resolutions any more, they never work... I just do things cold turkey.

So far I've:
---cut video games from 5+ hrs per day to 3-5 hrs per week (with the exception of the few weeks before college starts so I can play Fallout)
---stopped ignoring people when the call (I'm an introvert when I'm doing something I want to do)
---stopped wasting money
---looked at everything in life positively, and when things really suck try to make the best of it

This is as far as I've come so far. I feel much healthier and more energetic because of it.

Woot! its been he new year here in Aus for 15 hours....
Anyway, my new years resolutions are:
lose a bit of weight
get a good VCE enter score
learn to sow, and make at least 2 non halo related costumes for anime conventions.

actually i do have resolutions i guess

Finish learning dutch

And finish the warrior iv been modeling the past 1 hour ( im gunna try to make my first pepable model)

Happy New Years everyone! I spent it alone watchign south park and drinking beer (dad bought me a keg :p). I missed the turn to 12am, oh well.... i guess i'll go outside and blow something up now and go to bed. Just another pointless day in Paradise.

You all want to know what I did today? I worked 12 hours at a very busy grocery store! What a great way to celebrate!

Razgriz said:
You all want to know what I did today? I worked 12 hours at a very busy grocery store! What a great way to celebrate!
I Worked at my Dads pub... Collecting glasses :cautious:

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I hope this isn't a necro post :[

Eeee 2009, my resolutions:
1) Eat less chocolate
2) Get a job

Nice an' simple!

You dont have a job?
LAZY!!!

sorry i was talking to myself again

oh you don't have a job either :p