HAS THE SITE TURNED INTO THE HELLO KITTY FORUM?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

What the heck is going on? I put in the site and could have sworn this was a Halo Armor site, not a hello kitty worshiping site..
:lol:

The colors are hurting my eyes!

GruntOfAction said:
What the heck is going on? I put in the site and could have sworn this was a Halo Armor site, not a hello kitty worshiping site..
:lol:

The colors are hurting my eyes!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlacRoseImmortal @ Apr 1 2008, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333</div>

You would pinky!

:p

Its really scary..

so microsoft doesn't think we're a halo site... it's a disguise.

i don't see any of this pink at all on my computer??? why isn't it working for me??? oh well i really don't want to see pink all the time anyway.

all you need to do is change the skin! at the very bottom of your screen on the left. at the very bottom of the page, it should say tropical dream, just change it to jet, its a cool lookin skin, I didnt even notice the change. So stop complainin already.

AoBfrost said:
DO NOT WANT.

Well then, switch to one of the other skins available. You don't have to stick with pink. I sure as hell ain't... :p lol

Nothing wrong with that, dude. To each thier own, after all. Personally, I'm just not for all that pink... :lol:

Just like all the t-shirts out now. "Real Men wear PINK!" Now as long as we don't have to make the armor that way.................... o_O

Dark One said:
Just like all the t-shirts out now. "Real Men wear PINK!" Now as long as we don't have to make the armor that way.................... o_O
April fools! the lawyers will think that all of our armor is hello kitty :p
-Fin(n)ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back