Have A Couple Dcon Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

I feel like a noob for posting this but i could not seem to find the answers i was looking for. This is my first year going to dragon con, and i was wondering if you buy your tickets before the event on line do you still have to wait in line to pick them up or do they send them to you? Also i would like to know any meeting places and times?

Thanks

i dont believe any specific meet ups have been planned yet. everything is still getting sorted out.

as far as tickets, its a mix of everything. you can buy your tickets at the event, but you have to wait in line. you can also preorder them and get them a little cheaper, but you have to stand in a different line to pick up your badges that let you wander thru the con.

if you can id say just go ahead and preorder. it would save you a few bucks.

And what do you do if you lose your pink card? I'm sure I have it somewhere, I just can't remember at the present moment. So just in case...

Some advice for first time con goer's!

Pre order your tickets online, the line to buy the ticket when you arrive that day is 10x longer then the pick up from preorders lines. Do expect to be in line for about 20 min at least. and dont go in the line in armor, you'll die of heat/dehydration and people nudging you along the whole time as its the most frantic time and hurried time in the con.

If you lost your pink slip they send you from preordering, DONT WORRY! All you do is get in the preorder line like normal and they'll have your info right their, they will need to verify ID with a drivers license.

I'll be staying at the hilton for the event, and recommend that a couple days before we make a topic where we can exchange emails or phone numbers so we can all communicate (or for the most part of us whichever you choose) and we can set up spots to meet up at to meet eachother and walk in a group of armored soldiers, cuz that would be just plain awsome.

And from what it appears, the parade and amount of members from the 405th will be rather substantial this year. which is of course sweet as hell.

Talk to ya all soon!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back