Have a happy Free Comic Book Day!!! (May 2nd 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey guys and gals just want say have a happy Free Comic Book day tomorrow and if you want feel free to post any pictures you take tomorrow here it doesn't matter if your in armor or out :D

Happy free comic book day indeed! :D

The comic store I normally go to for my Halo comics was also having additional special events for kids, so I decided to take my 9 month old son (Baby Chief) and let him enjoy his first free comic book day. :) Being as young as he is, he was not able to do the face painting. :p He got a little dog ballon animal though. hehe

First.......the free comics we grabbed:
wujvpc.jpg

Then, what kind of comic book day would not be complete without Halo? XD As you can tell, I had quite a few to pick up. lol
aa89wi.jpg

And the BEST part, one of the special events was free sketches for kids, I figured, "why not get something for my Baby Chief," right? One of the artists said he wouldn't mind doing something, so, here is what he got:
22krko.jpg

A Baby Chief drawing. XD I love it! Can't wait to get it framed and put the pictures I took today of him with this drawing. :) I asked for something like this. At first I was thinking just a cool drawing of Master Chief, but it was for my little man so I wanted something more for him.:$

Attachments

• wujvpc.jpg
    wujvpc.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 282
  • aa89wi.jpg
    aa89wi.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 22krko.jpg
    22krko.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 294
yeah went and got Sarah palmers back story and escalation. now I've got two copy's of each yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

OMG i missed it! I didnt even know it was upon us already. ugh sometimes i hate working graveyard lol

Re: Have a happy Free Comic Book Day!!!

Time for the seasonal revive! Free comic book day is this Saturday people :D May 2nd! So find out if you local comic book store participates and get there early before they run out!

I had a great time at my local shop. Stayed there for about 5.5 hours, all in armor, until my helmet fan died, and I called it a day after that.

11206722_10152908439191376_8299042944373124448_o.jpg

I picked up some of the free comics, Halo Escalation #17, and an MLP comic. Don't judge me.

Also, I was the only person who showed up in costume that stayed for more than a few minutes, and the shop gave me a gift certificate($50) which I never expected to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back