Soft Parts Having an idea with craft foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, im really determined to make me a Gears of War * COG * armor. I'm thinking I might be able to use craft foam to make the torso, and reinforce it with something IDK. Anybody have ideas on how to make the foam keep its shape? ;)

Heres what I'm hoping to make:
[attachment=3147:GOWposting.jpg]

True, but they cant make something like the real thing, it wouldnt even fit on the guy, the real suit ingame wouldnt even fit a football player body build, the shoulders and chest is way too wide/thick.

AoBfrost said:
True, but they cant make something like the real thing, it wouldnt even fit on the guy, the real suit ingame wouldnt even fit a football player body build, the shoulders and chest is way too wide/thick.

Frost you dont have to be a fit football player to were this stuff

im a small guy and my pep suit feets me like a glove sure it a little wide

Last edited by a moderator:
For COG armor, your probably gonna have to put alot of foam if you wanted to look that big, or you just gain weight, but still, it would impair your mobility.

if you want to use craft foam, spray it a lot of times with plasti dip spray, the foam will absorb it like a sponge and harden it.

just add serious padding to the inside to make it fit, it looks more than possible to me, if i could be bothered i would try myself

Vrogy said:
I always thought they made everything a little small. *shrug*

Are you sure? Remember their giant bobble head spartan helmet??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back