Hawaii Regiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyHalo117

I'm sure this has been talked about several times, but I haven't seen anything really happen with this.

Why is Hawaii not part of a regiment? I went through the trouble of shipping my Spartan armor all the way out here where I live now, and I now find out there's no Hawaiian spartan regiments? I feel like it should be either a part of the Pacific Regiment or maybe even it's own (since it is kind of secluded...)

We need to get the locals together and start some events, do something with each other or make some media for social media. Anyone from Hawaii here feel the same?

If you're on Hawaii and have a costume, or if you're on Hawaii and are building a costume, please let me know, we should all group together and meet up. I'm on Oahu in the Kapolei area, how about you guys? I'd like to get a group together to go into various events, or do things together in costume, or just offer help and support to new 405th'ers who are looking to get involved. Let's get some Aloha in this Ohana. Who's with me?

Hawaii is technically a part of the Pacific regiment.

Hawaii is technically a part of the Pacific regiment.

I'm 100% positive both Hawaii and Alaska are not part of the Pacific Regiment, as I have looked on the status of that many times. People have talked about it but currently it still does not include the Hawaii or Alaska regions.

Indeed, Hawaii is part of the Pacific Regiment and I think all of the Hawaiian Battalion is situated in Oahu. Roxas s Embers is the Pacific Regiment membership officer and should help you get integrated into the Regiment

Last edited by a moderator:
Was not aware of this, the description needs to be updated for the Pacific Regiment since it still does not include those states in the description

We'll get that taken care of for you.

I'm sure this has been talked about several times, but I haven't seen anything really happen with this.

Why is Hawaii not part of a regiment? I went through the trouble of shipping my Spartan armor all the way out here where I live now, and I now find out there's no Hawaiian spartan regiments? I feel like it should be either a part of the Pacific Regiment or maybe even it's own (since it is kind of secluded...)

We need to get the locals together and start some events, do something with each other or make some media for social media. Anyone from Hawaii here feel the same?

If you're on Hawaii and have a costume, or if you're on Hawaii and are building a costume, please let me know, we should all group together and meet up. I'm on Oahu in the Kapolei area, how about you guys? I'd like to get a group together to go into various events, or do things together in costume, or just offer help and support to new 405th'ers who are looking to get involved. Let's get some Aloha in this Ohana. Who's with me?

The Hawaii Battalion recently started up this year/January. We do have about 30 members. Most have Spartan armor and some have Marine/ODST costumes, and there are quite a few who are still working on their first armor or on their newer set of armor.

Meeting up sounds great. We kind of are more on Facebook than on the 405th Forums at the moment...

We did a few events already on the island.... Microsoft Store, Halo CEA and Halo 5 releases. Gamestop Halo 5 release at Waipio.

I just sent a join request to the group, my name on Facebook is Caleb BaconHawk, please have someone accept it, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back