Hayabusa Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitienrgyLp

Hey i'm kinda new at the 405th and i have a specific question. I have the base chest from ROBOGENESIS and the hayabusa chest from SKUPILKINSON. I was wondering how i should scale the two pieces in a way that they would fit me. I'm 5'11 and 200 pounds. I scaled the chest to height of 50.7. should i scale the hayabusa to the same? If anyone could help me or reccomend a better alternative to hayabusa chest, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

I believe that when you scale the chest piece, you can take that scale and put it into the hayabusa since it has a chest with it in the model that doesn't print. So your hayabusa should be just right. :)

Adam294

Adam294 said:
I believe that when you scale the chest piece, you can take that scale and put it into the hayabusa since it has a chest with it in the model that doesn't print. So your hayabusa should be just right. :)
Adam294

Awsome thats exactly what i wanted to hear!

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont no exactly how you would scale them to fit both of them to fit exact but the way i scaled my CQB chest plate was i just eyed the placement of how wide it was and then then converted it to CM and upscaled/downscaled by 10% to as close as i could to get it to that cm range and it did fit pretty snug

there is a file though of the Hayabusa chesplate already on the torso peice. im about 90% sure i have it if you would like it? dont really know how hard it is to put together but i think it already is unfolded etc.

welcome to the 405th btw ^^

redragon74 said:
i dont no exactly how you would scale them to fit both of them to fit exact but the way i scaled my CQB chest plate was i just eyed the placement of how wide it was and then then converted it to CM and upscaled/downscaled by 10% to as close as i could to get it to that cm range and it did fit pretty snug

there is a file though of the Hayabusa chesplate already on the torso peice. im about 90% sure i have it if you would like it? dont really know how hard it is to put together but i think it already is unfolded etc.

welcome to the 405th btw ^^

If you can send me that file it would make everything soooo much easier. I really appreciate your help btw.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back