Hayabusa Helmet...complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! How did I miss this post! Looks really cool!!! Can't wait to see it molded!
Ithica said:
With the blessing of the GODS and Adam we will be casting this helmet this week. This is just a test of color really. I think it will last though. It has been painted over and clearcoated multiple times. Here are a few images of the finished helmet. Don't mind the images where you see my eyes, flash sucks. I really don't think these images do any justice. I also started working on other parts of the suit as well. Slowly coming along.

149nhxt.jpg

14ndcah.jpg

2qatytu.jpg

2e51pab.jpg

243miav.jpg

Here is the image that was suggested and used for the veiny thingies..lol.
2vjbixi.jpg

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.... it's a nice finish, though I have to admit straight up the color scheme doesn't strike me too well.

Still, absolutely amazing work so far. I'd love to get my hands on a pull if I get the money for one.

It looks pretty sweet but i have to agree with the others. the color scheme doesnt look quite right but other than that it looks legit!

I have been getting a great amount of positive feedback and I am pleased with the comments as well as the helmet. One thing I do know is there is an increase in Hayabusa Projects and they all look great. I can not wait to see some more finished Helmets. I am sure they will be just as good if not better than mine. Thank you once again for the support and confidence.

Ithica

Here is a tutorial on how we mold the hayabusa...

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I guess Im going to be forced into making a vid of some of my projects to keep up with ya lol thats just too cool.

Very nice helmet. But I am with whoever said they didn't like the paint job. Its just not a very striking color. I don't know if your going for a custom color scheme or something, but I think it would look cool if you kept the red, but painted the crest black, and then did the veins red too. Either way I love this helmet. Great job.

Nice to see thats comin along. Its awesome that your whole family is interested and involved with your prop/armour making.

Lucky, now your kids can brag about you being able to make halo armor, i wish my parents were that cool. Lol, i can't wait to see your molding process, probably going to do good. Just wondering, what was your wife making? Good luck

TSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back