Hayabusa Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i used the base on skulp's but it was too small you can check out the pics on my photobucket havent got a chance to looks at agbates yet but i think i would rather build it just cause its a 2 piece now alot easier for reinforcing and finishing i think it was 32 CM on skulps (my head was small so it fit lol )but probably around 34-35 if i make another

It's been done several times by various crafters.

There are also several tutorials on how to scale stickied at the top of the forums. They may not be -specifically- designed for those files, but they will give you good tips.

the advice I'll give is to measure yourself from the bottom of your chin to the crown of your head and then add a couple of cm for the crest on top of the helmet.

But basically no one is going to be able to give you a magic number that will make the helmet fit you, especially since you gave no measurements or anything for us to work with.

And a one word double post wasn't necessary, seriously.

(null).exe said:
It's been done several times by various crafters.

There are also several tutorials on how to scale stickied at the top of the forums. They may not be -specifically- designed for those files, but they will give you good tips.

the advice I'll give is to measure yourself from the bottom of your chin to the crown of your head and then add a couple of cm for the crest on top of the helmet.

But basically no one is going to be able to give you a magic number that will make the helmet fit you, especially since you gave no measurements or anything for us to work with.

And a one word double post wasn't necessary, seriously.

measurements. ok i scale most of my helmets 26 or 25.5 cm

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there Flip. I have made abgates old and new version of the hayabusa helm. I know the sticked topic about scaling is a little weird, but like (nul).exe said it can give you some good tips. I will help you out only because i had such a hard time with it myself. For abgates first hayabusa i made it way to small, but I don’t remember what I scaled it to exactly, but that doesn’t really matter since his second one is much better. For Abgates second 2 piece hayabusa helm i scaled it to 28cm and it was way to big. I was able to fit my hand in it with me, so i would suggest trying 26cm. Hey and i would stop double posting before you get in trouble...thats my tip for ya.

As you can see in my picture the 2 part helm is way to big

http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/stevensickler/?albumview=slideshow

seth147 said:
Hey there Flip. I have made abgates old and new version of the hayabusa helm. I know the sticked topic about scaling is a little weird, but like (nul).exe said it can give you some good tips. I will help you out only because i had such a hard time with it myself. For abgates first hayabusa i made it way to small, but I don’t remember what I scaled it to exactly, but that doesn’t really matter since his second one is much better. For Abgates second 2 piece hayabusa helm i scaled it to 28cm and it was way to big. I was able to fit my hand in it with me, so i would suggest trying 26cm. Hey and i would stop double posting before you get in trouble...thats my tip for ya.

As you can see in my picture the 2 part helm is way to big

http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww62/stevensickler/?albumview=slideshow

do you have that file

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back