hayabusa pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
NZ-TK claims to have one, PM him.
I don't "claim"anything. I'm in the process of making it unfold nicely, it takes a long time because I'm using a dense mesh and its a bloody mess anyway because Pep refuses to open the .obj properly because of weird normals. and don't PM me about it. I made my feelings clear in my other thread. I'm sure the moding guys will release a mesh extraction tool soon, so just wait, once robogenisis or flying squril get their hands on it, it will be better than mine anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
MC PwN 3R said:
so are you saying your giving up on it? u were doing a great job with it too...

Quick question. I know it doesn't go in this topic, but it's nothing major. A lot of the members have this percentage style progress meter thing. It says like Helmet:99% and stuff like that. How do I get one?

redragon74 said:
i dont really mean to sound like a dick but...whats so awsome about the busa helm....its so ugly?
1: Ir's a MJOLNIR varient, so I want to make it, 2: My friend wants me to make it

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
1: Ir's a MJOLNIR varient, so I want to make it, 2: My friend wants me to make it
got cha

i just see every one drooling over what i think is an ugly helm and i dont get why lol :p

redragon74 said:
got cha

i just see every one drooling over what i think is an ugly helm and i dont get why lol :p
it does seem like a like stereotypic to make a varient that looks like a ninja/samurai's armor, but it's MJOLNIR, so I'm making it, My friend has absolutely no patience and can't really read directions, so he would probably mess it up all the way back to Downloading Pepakura

redragon74 said:
i dont really mean to sound like a dick but...whats so awsome about the busa helm....its so ugly?

You forgot to add "... and non-glamour!" :oops: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back