Hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im planning on it but im not sure how im going to do the details on the top i need help finding reference pics or drawings

it was suprrisingly simple except for some of the final spikes when i was finishing but the overall assembly was a piece of cake

box o crayons said:
it was suprrisingly simple except for some of the final spikes when i was finishing but the overall assembly was a piece of cake

kool Iam gunna make one then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done! I'm glad t all went together Ok for ya. Looks great to me buddy, I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out. ;)

i guess try that and is there any blueprints for the spike i found pictures but there hard to make out and i was wondering if anyone had any blueprints of the details on the spikes. and is there any nontoxic way to harden because its snowing outside

box o crayons said:
i guess try that and is there any blueprints for the spike i found pictures but there hard to make out and i was wondering if anyone had any blueprints of the details on the spikes.

I havent found any and ive been looking

is there any nontoxic way to harden because its snowing outside

as for the nontoxic ways to harden try Smooth Cast 300 and if you need to smooth try apoxie sculpt

Last edited by a moderator:
apoxy sculpt is for detialing right casue im just using bondo for that and ill have to try smoothcast wheres the cheapest place to buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back