hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be too hard to pep.

It will be easier than some, harder than others. Im making it as base to sculpt on so some parts will require a lot of finishing work to make them look good, the crest in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope
edit; that wasnt meant to sound rude, I will probably print and fold one before I make it availible, just so I know its actually worth sharing, also the edge of the visor is incorrect, I havnt got the jaw connected to the regulators and there is no neck line

Nearly 200 pages for just the helmet?

the 197 page one was a joke, I loaded the nurb data into pepakura to see if pep could handle it... it cant

well, it handled the mesh fine, the problem was the WAY it handled the mesh, I was hoping I could adjust settings to make it unfold in larger sections, instead it decided it wanted every polygon represented by the nurbs as individual sections that would be far smaller than the size the numbers print out at. It really dosnt matter though, the low poly version has less parts the both the EOD and CQB game meshes, and Ive folded both of those without too many problems (except the eye area on the EOD is a mess, cant make out most the numbers)

hayabusa.jpg

thats gonna be awesome once its in pep i may make one but EVERYONE will want one so i dunno well ahve 2 see wont we

Robogenisus is going to make every varient of MJOLNIR Armor, and if you check his thread, this isn't going to be any lazy old detailless armor

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Robogenisus is going to make every varient of MJOLNIR Armor, and if you check his thread, this isn't going to be any lazy old detailless armor

You spelled my name wrong :cry: . It's Robogenisis.
Yeah, I've almost finished the boot. Expect it in a few hours.

The hayabusa helmet looks pretty nice, it just looks a little, um, un-symmetrical. Fix that and it will look just about perfect. :)
I probably won't be making it myself, but it looks pretty accurate.

supertaco said:
if anyone wants hayabusa shoulders i posted them in the download thread
where's the download thread?? :mad: <- (idiot)

edit: nevermind I found it. the helm looks really good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back