hayabusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancubus

Haven't been on here in forever, i just searched and didn't find anything so does anyone have a pep file of the hayabusa helmet, yes the helmet is all i want, any help would be great thanks.

So many helmets to make lol. Wheres doom, he could make a model of the hayabusa helmet probabally. O well ill just wait for now. I've been searching on google for any hayabusa models, but there is none i could find.

Im working on the helmet, its only about 50% done and needs ALOT of work on proportions still havnt modelled the regulator vent things, here's a pic of where its at (please dont judge too harshly, still very much a work in progress. :rolleyes the detail on the crest is just scribles as a place holder untill I bother to model the flame/vine patterns properly.
[attachment=1756:med_gall...90_11870.jpg]

NZ-TK said:
Im working on the helmet, its only about 50% done and needs ALOT of work on proportions still havnt modelled the regulator vent things, here's a pic of where its at (please dont judge too harshly, still very much a work in progress. :rolleyes the detail on the crest is just scribles as a place holder untill I bother to model the flame/vine patterns properly.
[attachment=1756:med_gall...90_11870.jpg]
holy f###ing crap! thats amazing! THIS model deserves it's own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, its actually woefully inacurate at the moment, and his vents are bent, but yeah anyway, Im not allowed to start threads, maybe one day...

well, if I were you, I would make it less Poly. because if not, Pep will turn the model into a pile mush. but awesome model!

first up, apologies for the double post, second, that pic is of the version that Im making the displacement map from, and is around 1.4 million polygons, so no pep for that version, the base model only contains a few hundred. and third, who is doom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back