HD Halo 2 Models Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys thanks for all the support, and while I appreciate the offers I prefer to unfold my files myself as I have a crazy method to my madness. I know exactly how I want these unfolds to look.

Alsoooo... I only have the chest to unfold! So the pack will be released very soon (I know I said that before, but this time I mean it I swear!)
...anyone have a file sharing site better than 4shared? I've learned to hate it :)

Alsoooo... I only have the chest to unfold! So the pack will be released very soon (I know I said that before, but this time I mean it I swear!)
...anyone have a file sharing site better than 4shared? I've learned to hate it :)

Same here. Use Dropbox or Google Drive:)

Due to previous obligations I am unable to unfold the chest file. I have sent it to a person I believe is capable of making a great unfold. I have complete faith in their ability and simply hope that it will be released in a timely manner.
Thanks guys!

Guys I am extremely sorry that these took so long to get out. I started unfolding the chest but I decided it'd be best to push the files out to you guys just so that you can at least get them started. I will eventually get the chest finished but I have no idea when, as such the partially unfolded file is included in the pack.

Again I am deeply sorry for all of you who have been anxiously waiting for these files.

You can find the files here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9rsr9g69hj080rl/Halo+2+Armor.zip

Guys I am extremely sorry that these took so long to get out. I started unfolding the chest but I decided it'd be best to push the files out to you guys just so that you can at least get them started. I will eventually get the chest finished but I have no idea when, as such the partially unfolded file is included in the pack.

Again I am deeply sorry for all of you who have been anxiously waiting for these files.

You can find the files here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9rsr9g69hj080rl/Halo+2+Armor.zip

I can see some parts i will definitely be using when I rebuild my MKVI :thumbsup

Rhinoc you may want to check your unfolds for overlapping parts, i've noticed a few small ones. As for the chest not being unfolded everyone knows that this in not your main priority in life, things come up, nobody should be rushing you. Take you time, it makes for better things!

Rhinoc you may want to check your unfolds for overlapping parts, i've noticed a few small ones. As for the chest not being unfolded everyone knows that this in not your main priority in life, things come up, nobody should be rushing you. Take you time, it makes for better things!
I know about them yes; if you would like to fix them on your own that is fine, but in the end (from experience) they wont have much of an effect on the end result.

these models are really cool awesome job dude, i had them converted to STL's and have been doing my own work to them so they can be 3D printed. so far i have scaled and printed the torso, the two biceps, the helmet and the hand pieces that i modelled myself.
all together it looks freaking awesome!
i still haven't got an under suit and am unsure about how to make one or what its going to be made out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back