HD Halo 3 Models by Robogenisis

Did my scaling methodwork for you?

• Too small. Had to scale up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wait 10 seconds and it pops up for download.

Also robogen, will you be adding the "fins" on the thigh pieces you make someday? You know, those layers MC has on the inside thigh area.

Robogenisis said:
FS and I are informally working together. We're not doing what the other has already done, so the HD suit will get out quicker.
lol, except i keep getting distraced with redoin my helmets or making mrk Vs.:lol: ill get back on it after the mrk V

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan said:
Hows the bicep coming Robo?
I'm getting close. I only really have to add I more thing.
edit.jpg

I'm trying to add this detail, but I'm having problems getting it to look nice and "clean". There is at least one face that is screwed up IMO everytime I try to fix it. I don't have a shot of progress with me. I'll try to get one tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. I need to ask though, how are we going to scale your bicep? Just using the scaling sticky or do we put in our height in inches like the beta models?

with robos armor i would put in your height in inches because that worked well for me....

i made the legs and arms, but the arm pieces are too small and thus wont fit me....so hurry up and finish the bicep so i can redo it :D

Cool, I cant wait to DL these files. I downloaded 3dsmax the other day to screw around in to make a little file of something, and it hurted my brain. Its amazing how you can do these things so accurate.

Well, even though this is your HD armor thread, I cant help but ask if youve made any progress with the other armor (the beta armor and perms). Also, any progress shots?

-FireDrakeArchon

I haven't really worked much on the other basic perms. I've been doing other stuff (like HD models). I don't have any progress pics yet. I forgot me flash drive today, so I don't have access to the models, so I can't take any screenshots :oops: .

I've been working on other things for the last few days, plus I can only work on the models during the week, and monday was a holiday. I'm going to try to do the forearm after the bicep, and hope to have the bicep done soon. There are just a few problem parts (plus I keep forgetting to take more ingame screenshots) that I need to fix, and I'm having a hard time making those parts look "clean". I'll be working on the bicep today and tomorrow, and then hopefully next week I'll get it finished.

Is there a way you can reverse it so you can have a right and left? Because if you couldnt it would stink to have to make it over again for the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back