HD Halo 3 Models by Robogenisis

Did my scaling methodwork for you?

• Too small. Had to scale up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TwitchFMX8811 said:
well sounds like I need to get my torso done and rebuild my helmet soon so I can keep up with you. I think im gonna save the boots for last. Kinda start at the head and work my way down.

Same here. It's good to see all this HD stuff coming out, but it's killing me to do all these tiny details...Why must you be so good at modeling? WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gar u went and did a FS on me, I just finished your right boot and you go and make an improved pep file, those struts would have been nice, I had to improvise :p
well my bondo equivalent is drying at the moment in a very britishly cold garage, but I'll post up the pics when im done, Thanks for a great pep file

02-04-08 Update:
Before and After.
Old-NewComparison.gif

I'll be working on the bicep for the next few hours, so this update will be outdated tonight. :D

The black under armor part on the back of the bicep, should I add it? Right now I'm planning on finishing the armor part, then if you guys want a underarmor version, then I will release armor-only, and under armor-included versions.

I'm putting up a new poll to see if you guys want the 2-version sets.

Robogenisis said:
02-04-08 Update:
Before and After.
Old-NewComparison.gif

I'll be working on the bicep for the next few hours, so this update will be outdated tonight. :D

Arghh...Just when I was done working on the Bicep, you go and give me a teaser of your new version!! o_O

Its funny though because from the small preview of the new version, I actually had to build up on the Bondo to achieve what you have there.

I will post a pic of the completed Bicep tomorrow! Oh and just so you know, I also finished the Forearm as well but noticed that there was one part of the forearm that you should add WHEN you release the newer version of the forearm!

damasterchief said:
wheres the bicept??!!!
The new bicep is not up yet. It is still a WIP, I just put up a picture update. I'm going to put up another update tonight, and might be able to release a beta model later this week to see if you guys think I need to change anything.
WetOkole said:
Looks great. And not in the "It looks great *cough*not*cough*" kind of way :D.
You've added some good detail for the amount of detail that was on the basic bicep. I think that is the first finished Halo 3 bicep I've seen (finished means bondo'd and painted.)

WetOkole:
nice bicep! i like that red color. do you have any pics of you wearing it?
that would be nice to see how it fits. i started one but i think it is to small. what scale did you use?

nice job!

JediStumpy said:
WetOkole:
nice bicep! i like that red color. do you have any pics of you wearing it?
that would be nice to see how it fits. i started one but i think it is to small. what scale did you use?

nice job!
I scaled the bicep to 65 since I am 5'4 and it fits perfectly and not to loose. Just enough for my undersuit or my pressure suit to go under it. I will take a pic of what I have completed including the helmet but I am just waiting for my gloves to come in. If they don't come in soon, then I will go and use my TK gloves and get a shot of what I have completed for now!

WetOkole said:
wow! "thats all i have to say about that"... well almost, you did aVERY good job on that, it definatly doesnt look like it started as pep. good woork n keep it up!

Where did you get the bicepts? I dont see a download link for them, they're too godly.

FS and robo, you guys should work together and make a suit, your models look very alike and are accurate, you guys should work together on making the rest of the suit.

FS, you got the helmet and torso done, and robo has the hands, bicepts, and boots, you guys should join forces and make the rest.

Wheeeee more and more pieces AWESOME! Koe that Bicep is pretty dope :D And yeah, it totally doesn't look like it started as pepakura, GREAT work :D

AoBfrost said:
Where did you get the bicepts? I dont see a download link for them, they're too godly.

FS and robo, you guys should work together and make a suit, your models look very alike and are accurate, you guys should work together on making the rest of the suit.

FS, you got the helmet and torso done, and robo has the hands, bicepts, and boots, you guys should join forces and make the rest.
He used the basic beta models as a base. They look awesome :D I haven't quite finished the new bicep yet. The last few days I've been working on the new Wiki. costuming.wikia.com. They changed the site name to "Costuming".
So far I've made the Pepakura, What is Mjolnir, Safety, Spartan Permutations, and Strengthening pages. I converted and edited the Pepakura, What is Mjolnir, and Safety pages, and have made the Spartan Permutations and Strengthening pages from scratch. Help edit it. It's a wiki afterall. ;)

FS and I are informally working together. We're not doing what the other has already done, so the HD suit will get out quicker.

Robogenisis said:
FS and I are informally working together. We're not doing what the other has already done, so the HD suit will get out quicker.

Great idea!

It's good to see everyone working together to give the best possible results out of armor making.

Make them the same scale too when all files are churned out :p then we could use the same scale for all pieces of armor lol.

Anyways, very nice work! Any expected date for the biceps to be released? Any info on what piece will be worked on next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back