HEADCOUNT for Halo Outpost Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to go but i may or may not have a car to travel to the event. I also am trying to collect donations to get my car back on the road. I would love to work or volunteer at the event under 405th at like a table booth or something along those lines. As being in a financial crisis & filing for bankruptcy it is hard for me to buy a ticket let alone renting a room. I am hoping to acquire my drive ability to attend. This would be for Philly of course since its closer to MA. I really want to be there.

I would like to go but i may or may not have a car to travel to the event. I also am trying to collect donations to get my car back on the road. I would love to work or volunteer at the event under 405th at like a table booth or something along those lines. As being in a financial crisis & filing for bankruptcy it is hard for me to buy a ticket let alone renting a room. I am hoping to acquire my drive ability to attend. This would be for Philly of course since its closer to MA. I really want to be there.
hope you can make it. it would be great to see you there. best of luck dude

I wouldn't miss it for anything, even going to Disney (which the rest of my family is doing that week). I plan on overhauling my costume and I can't wait. I have a weekend pass for Phili already. I've already met Arma at PAX East this year, and I'd like to meet the rest of you in person aswell. I'll be happy to help out if needed aswell.

Last edited:
Just so everyone is aware Ashuraa and I will be out the door by 3pm Sunday. 5 hour drive home because I couldn't get Monday Off as of yet. Still fighting that battle so might pull it off still but not sure. And as Ashuraa already said I will be available for table duty most of the time I only wish to roam around occasionally and will happily work out with others the how and whens

Hey guys and gals,
serenko3, Dirtdives, and myself would like to get an official headcount of all those in the Colonial Regiment who intend on going to the Halo Outpost Discovery show in Philadelphia. This is to ensure those who are attending they get the correct info they need, and to help staff know who's coming. On top of this we need to know if you will be purchasing your pass, or if you plan on getting a pass in turn for helping with the 405th booth at the event. There is a full list on the requirements to get an exhibitor pass here: Item 1: Passes for the Membership
If you have already purchased a badge and would like to volunteer, please talk to FANGS as they MAY be able to refund your badge.

This will be a big help to us and staff to get things organized better. Thanks :)
I shall be there on Sunday

Just an additional note for FANGS . I'll be riding down and back with Benton188, so I'll likely be helping him out put up and tear down the booth(s), presuming that is alright to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back