HEADCOUNT for Halo Outpost Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey guys and gals,
serenko3, Dirtdives, and myself would like to get an official headcount of all those in the Colonial Regiment who intend on going to the Halo Outpost Discovery show in Philadelphia. This is to ensure those who are attending they get the correct info they need, and to help staff know who's coming. On top of this we need to know if you will be purchasing your pass, or if you plan on getting a pass in turn for helping with the 405th booth at the event. There is a full list on the requirements to get an exhibitor pass here: Item 1: Passes for the Membership
If you have already purchased a badge and would like to volunteer, please talk to FANGS as they MAY be able to refund your badge.

This will be a big help to us and staff to get things organized better. Thanks :)

Do you know yet if you'll be working for the event or no? Cause if not we might want to get you on the list.
Either way, it'd probably be safer to throw me on the list, just in case. I know I'll be doing things for/with FANGS for sure.

Kusak and I will be there. We need badges. We will gladly work booth and panels. We will be there all three days

Add seven costumed Canadians onto your tally along with a possible two handlers.

Confirmed
BlazedStarbon - Sat/Sun
ColdFireD96 - Fri/Sat/Sun
CplYapFlip - Fri/Sat/Sun
FANGS - Fri/Sat/Sun
Felipe06 - Fri/Sat/Sun
iac300 - Fri/Sat/Sun
Schankerz - Fri/Sat/Sun
TurboCharizard- Fri/Sat/Sun
Viper 466 - Fri/Sat/Sun

Tentative
Natoba

Will be double checking if there is forum handles for the non-costumed members and if they are planning on volunteering time.

Last edited:
I'm going to be there, but Sunday only. I'll have 3 of my kids so depending on the venues layout, and how far I'll trust that w/ my kids to be ok on their own, will determine my availability. I know it isn't much, especially coming from the XO....but I have to be a father first in this case. So I'll just be purchasing my badges.

Benton188, you didn't indicate if you were going and/or what days you were attending.

So here is who we have so far:

Colonials
serenko3: TBA
Dirtdives: Cancled
Benton188: All 3 days
arma358: All 3 days
Ashuraa: All 3 days
Kusak3: All 3 days
Lieutenant Jaku: Saturday
FelixMercenary: All 3 days
DefineLuck: Saturday
HATE Recon: All 3 days
Wade The Hammer: Sunday
Rock Lobbster: All 3 days
SgtSkittle117: Saturday
MepeS11: TBA
Rancid Musk: Friday and Saturday
Canadians (Invaders from the Great White North):

BlazedStarbon - Sat/Sun
ColdFireD96 - Fri/Sat/Sun
CplYapFlip - Fri/Sat/Sun
FANGS - Fri/Sat/Sun
Schankerz - Fri/Sat/Sun
TurboCharizard- Fri/Sat/Sun
Viper 466 - Fri/Sat/Sun

Guests from the South:

ExCeLLuR8 - All 3 days........is available for a manning a photo booth or table

Un-Regimented attendees:

booyaalex

Last edited:
Should clarify. I'll be there all days, at least as the plan currently goes. I might be tasked with some Division PR things that don't directly relate to the booth, but outside of that, I can do booth/panel work as well.

One more person to add is FelixMercenary. He'll be attending for all 3 days. He's almost a member of Colonial and should be added here within the next few days, but I want to make sure he gets added in case there's a delay in his joining.

*Edit* He is unsure if he will be having a VIP pass yet. So as of now keep him included on the need of an exhibitor badge until further notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back