Hello 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

recklessMrS

hello im Zech and i will admit ive been to this site since 2009 but ive never offically joined until now and i havent started makeing any thing until now either. But im glad ive finally joined and i have one project done now and its a Knife and sheath and im pretty happy about it and i had alot of fun building it for sure but my cousin about a week ago helped me really get started so id like to thank Spartan-022 for the help he provided to get me started on my new hobby. Im not trying to sound conceded or anything but i feel this comes almost natural to me and quite easy and i cant wait to get into bigger and better projects. so i wish you all the best of luck with your future projects and i hope you will wish me luck as well :D

57FDtmp.jpg

here is a picture of the knife out of the sheath any criticism is welcome as long as it is helpful

:p He meant Jake-022, lol. I'm his cousin and partner in crime... I mean Prop building.

we started on another project to try out some cardboard build techniques it is coming along quite well.
IMG_0307.jpg

Any tips on the build? it is pretty sturdy and I've heard of useing air dry clay to smooth it out...

i put up pictures of the knife as well as my other project that my cousin and i are doing so if you want to give some constructive criticism be our guests

Both builds are looking really good guys!

knife looks really clean, and the helmet is looking sick!

good luck and keep it up.

thanks we were working for about two days to get that far and we are thinking about clay molding it instead of the conventiinal methods just to see what works best for us and thanks again its encourageing to hear people say things like you guys say and really makes me want to keep going THUMBS UP 4 the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back