Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33ZT B0Y

Hey guys,
Beezt here, I just wanted to say hello and hope to make some new friends. I also intend to work on my halo suit. I say "halo suit" because I'm not sure if I want to make a Spartan Armor, or ODST Armor. If anyone has suggestions, I'd be glad to here it. I have a group of friends who wish to join me in making their own as well. So the question remains, should we be the Super Powered Spartans, or the High Tech ODST's? :confused

Welcome to the 405th. If you have enough people you could do Noble team. It comes down to your preference. Which armor do you like better. Spartans are more work than ODST , with all the extra peaces. But if you really like Spartans then you'd be willing to do the work.

Hello!!! Welcome to The 405th :D

thats a hard question.... The Spartans are EPIC but the ODST have more of a reality sort of human aspect ot them... They sorta remind me of Commandos :D

First suit you should probably go with whats easy... more likely than not it would be a ODST :D

Looking forward to sseing your work ask any questions and don't forget to read the Stickies :D

welcome to the forums hope you find every thing you need and find some thing you want to make iv currently just started on a test helmet to teach my self how to fold lol so far i learn its every thing thay say lol but sure is fun all the same and exciting so good luck on what ever you choose to do hope it turns out good and will love to see pics when can make some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back