Hello First time armor builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanMatrix

Hello everyone,
I am new to the community and I am excited to start my own set of armor. My wife is actually cool with me doing it.
I look forward to communicating and getting to know the other members of this awesome forum.

Thank you to everyone who participates in this awesome forum and provides valuable resources.

Welcome to the 405th. The biggest piece of advise is to read......read.....read.......

Anything you need to find is here (Almost) or has someone who knows where or what you are looking for. Now....being married myself....and the wife also being "cool" about it......begs the question......Will she want a suit of her own or did she roll her eyes when you told her you were building your own suit? ;)

Now....being married myself....and the wife also being "cool" about it......begs the question......Will she want a suit of her own or did she roll her eyes when you told her you were building your own suit? ;)

LOL! She did roll her eyes and her exact words were "I don't care what you do as long as everything else that needs to get done is done." So needless to say I think building her a suit is not on the top of her list of priorities.

I have been stalking the forum for a week now and reading and seeing so much. It is amazing what the members are able to do with a stack of card stock and some patience. It gives me hope that with some time and patience of my own I can produce a suit to show off like others before me.

Dude, you and I are in the same boat!!!! Good luck on t your build. If you need any help just ask. What ever I can do.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back