Hello halo fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodDOG529

Hey im new to this and i looked it up and decided on making armour i just wanted to know what i may need and how long it might take to finish it
im tryin to do it for halloween

Hi, and welcome to the 405th! Glad to see your interested in building a suit. But to make a long story short....Halloween is not an obtainable goal, maybe Christmas?

Check out the stickies for all, ALL the info you could ever need. There is even a noob one for all parts need (That's the title).

Time wise, helmet alone (which was a poor job by me) was a 40hr or so process if you count time you can't work on it for resin drying and setting and resizing and re-printing. That was just helmet. Doing it a second time I think it'll be much less than that, but there is a curve to learning this. Basic parts, all you need is card-stock, bondo, fiberglass resin and some fabric. Beyond that, a lot of time and a lot of bells and whistles to make it sing. (Lights, straps, Velcro. . . . .etc etc etc.)

Take a look at the stickies, they got way more info than me

EDIT:: But, if you did want to have something for halloween I would suggest working your butt off on a helmet and chest piece. Get the low-res versions of those done and you'll be rocking any party or event you go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back