Hello People Of The 405Th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Ikrit

Hey guys im a new noob who wishes to make halo armor. ill hover about till i actually make it and make some new firends in the process. well guys here i am the newest addition to the 405th community!

Welcome recruit. Please do as the guy above says and read those stickies. And not just once, re-read them till your eye's bleed from the information. xD

Also, I know I may sound like a jerk, but even though this is the internet please use proper grammer and punctuation. Thanks.

- Adulese

sup man welcome to the forums welcome to my special language

this means hi kjfdsjhhjbrthughujfdshuijgfihuhjifghjihjhhjijhgjnghjnbhghfisdhijmjmhmnihjm

cool huh

Oh awesome i feel so welcome! Yes i have been reading the stickies and plan to re-read em til my eyes almost bleed. wouldn't want them damaged, how else would i read the forums?

Congrats on being a member , good luck reading all the stickies. They really help you everyone else also. just dont ask any questions before reading up on the topic. Some members really look down on this but hey pm me if you need asap help on some noob stuff. I too am a noob and am glad to help.

ok so after sleeping a bit and thinking about it i am planning to start an ODST suit! i will go shopping this weekend and start pepping something easy, like the ODST chest piece. So wish me luck!

EDIT:in nooooo way am i planning to get the whole suit done by this halo'ween there is just no way to finish that fast and have it look good.

k guys this is just a reference for me. I am only planning to get some progress with the chest plate and will not get to bondo-ing or painting this weekend. If you think i need anything else then please alert me.

-Exacto knife.

-Hot glue gun and glue

-A respirator

-Some resin (if anyone could clarify exactly which one is best then thanks)

-Some glass in fiber form(fiberglass)

-A whole -beep-load of patience!

If youre in the U.K. I recommend using 'davids fastglas resin and fiberglass tissue' you will need the hardener from these guys as well, a good place to get them all is halfords, or a local car parts shop. Good luck with the build and welcome to the 405th!

Hey guys im havin a hard time finding places to buy resin and fiberglass. Do you guys know a specific brand or is the resin and fiberglass know as something else? Would i be able to find it in a Home Depot or a Lowes? I live somewhere in California so no stores in the U.K. or Canada^^^^^ so ya i need some help!

HELP NEEDED

Alright woot! I just got back from shopping and i am ready to pep, resin, and fiberglass something! I am Going to start a new thread once i am done pepping the ODST chest plate! Thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back