Helm Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scraped the MK6 helm. it was just practice. but im gonna do a different helm permutation. im either doing odst, EOD, or EVA. EVA is gonna be hard with how big the visor is......... eod or odst seems like they wuld be easy.... any suggestions? shuld i just do a different helm than one of these? HELP!!!!!! i dnt wanna do mk6 again..... ;)

blaqshadowarmory said:
I scraped the MK6 helm. it was just practice. but im gonna do a different helm permutation. im either doing odst, EOD, or EVA. EVA is gonna be hard with how big the visor is......... eod or odst seems like they wuld be easy.... any suggestions? shuld i just do a different helm than one of these? HELP!!!!!! i dnt wanna do mk6 again..... ;)

well. The Hi-def ODST halo 2 by Ruze was kinda easy, alot easier than an MC helmet. Was that your first build ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
blaqshadowarmory said:
Try doing the ODST that seems a little easier and personally....I think it looks cooler :)

ninjachief18 said:
Try doing the ODST that seems a little easier and personally....I think it looks cooler :)

It is cool, epically cool lol. If you want blaqshadowarmory, theres a link in my sig area to my ODST pep helmet. Its not very hard at all, although some folds can be a pain.

Spartan857 said:
It is cool, epically cool lol. If you want blaqshadowarmory, theres a link in my sig area to my ODST pep helmet. Its not very hard at all, although some folds can be a pain.

i culd do that but i want to make my next one my official build and i need to put a visor in. i dnt think they make a visor that big......

blaqshadowarmory said:
i culd do that but i want to make my next one my official build and i need to put a visor in. i dnt think they make a visor that big......

you coukd always use a coke bottle for a visor, I think theres a tutorial somewhere around here for it. Thats what Iam doing, with a dark window tint.

Edit- Heres a link to making a pop bottle visor, but sadly no pics.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...hl=bottle+visor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back