Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitekilla9

me and Daredevil are making a helm and armor but i can barely work on it we finished the helmet and put on bonda finished thigh and chest

what are you... 5? and yes you can get banned, and noone is being hard on you, thats just how it works. They were helping you out and maybe you should try reading the rules before you put something up, or look at other posts that people have been warned on for not reading the rules.
but you best bet is to go over the rules and guidelines
go ahead and do what you want.... if you want to get banned :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
No you cannot get banned for not reading the stickies but it's in your best interest to do so.
For example this thread could possibly be put down as spam. If you had read the stickies you would have known that.
You can on the other hand get warned or banned for spam.

dude. stop being such a little baby. You CANT do whatever you want, if you do you will get banned. and if your not going to read the stickies then just stop posting.

I really think this topic should be locked, cause some people make topics that get locked that are better than this for sure.

he is 9.my best friend so i should know.told him every thing you guys (or gals) tried to tell him. :) he saiid he had nothing to talk about accept random stuff,so i tolled post the random stuff that has nothing to do with halo or pep in general talk.a laid a neucular bomb on and since hes my bff he listend. :D

daredevil71789 said:
he is 9.my best friend so i should know.told him every thing you guys (or gals) tried to tell him. :) he saiid he had nothing to talk about accept random stuff,so i tolled post the random stuff that has nothing to do with halo or pep in general talk.a laid a neucular bomb on and since hes my bff he listend. :D
heis nine too :lol:

Elitekilla9 said:
me and Daredevil are making a helm and armor but i can barely work on it we finished the helmet and put on bonda finished thigh and chest

PIcs please... locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back