Helmet Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Helmet listed as ? on the center of the third row down is a Briars Armor Helmet... made by Briar Ritchie. You can see these helmets at his website, I think thats where that pic came from

Also could you use this pic for my helmet... it's a slightly better angle to match the rest...

DSC00050.jpg

I spent a little quality time with my legendary helmet and in just a couple hours, I have the beginning of a really spiffy "larger" copy that I am almost scared to think that could be finished for Haloween!! :D

Yeah, whatever is on the LE helmet, will be in the paper model. Except for the visor details of course :D
Its not a 1:1 ratio scale since adjustments for the visor needs to be considered. But its somewhere in between my old one and the LE helmets.

And here's another piece I just finished tonight.
[attachment=1080:p1010024.jpg]

there are some amazing helms in there, funny how they are all different but all great, can't wait to see this thread when people start building the halo 3 other helmets

cys920622 said:
might mine be good enough to be put here? :p

n762560127_1595152_4982.jpg

You did some mighty fine work on your helmet, cys. I definately think it deserves to be shown with the rest... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:
You did some mighty fine work on your helmet, cys. I definately think it deserves to be shown with the rest... ;)

I think yours is the best yet. Looks the most realistic to me. All you really need is the double visor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back