Helmet Padding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruyou

So I made the helmet a bit big. And I'm not going to throw it away, due to I'm just starting to resin, and I just don't want to toss it. :/
What kind of padding like a bike helmet or something could I do so it fits tight? Or tighter. And how would I go about attaching it?

Their are a number of foams that are cheap and easy to cut. I cant really be specific because I dont know much on the subject, but you could always hot glue/crazy glue it on, or use padding from a old helmet you may have (like a bicycle helemt from when you were 5)

Their are a number of foams that are cheap and easy to cut. I cant really be specific because I dont know much on the subject, but you could always hot glue/crazy glue it on, or use padding from a old helmet you may have (like a bicycle helemt from when you were 5)

Do you think Walmart would sell it? Thank you!! I guess I thought I might have to do something different. It'll stick on the resin/fiberglass stuff?

if you want the good stuff, search amazon for helmet linings. they have preapplied adhesive and are actually meant for helmets (of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back