Helmet Visor Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydrolic

Howdy all,

Maybe I'm dumb or I just couldn't find the right thread, but I haven't found any way to get the visor textures for the Halo 5 Guardian armors. I import the helmet into blender and can drag and drop the regular textures onto the helmet, but there are no visor textures in the file. Where do I get these textures? Are they hidden somehow or did people who create these nicely rendered pictures just create their own textures for it?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Howdy all,

Maybe I'm dumb or I just couldn't find the right thread, but I haven't found any way to get the visor textures for the Halo 5 Guardian armors. I import the helmet into blender and can drag and drop the regular textures onto the helmet, but there are no visor textures in the file. Where do I get these textures? Are they hidden somehow or did people who create these nicely rendered pictures just create their own textures for it?

I appreciate any help I can get.

I'm pretty sure there is not a texture on the halk 4 and 5 helmets, but rather a pattern that can later be painted onto the visor, as the hexagons(if this is the texture you are referring to) are actually part of the visor

Thanks! I'm very new to 3D modeling, so I guess now I need to learn how to do some painting.
Should not be hard at all! Once you secure your visor, you can just cutout some hexagons on masking tape, and apply them to the visor. A light dusting of spraypaint or something of the sort and your done! Beutiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back