Helmet Visors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuricanMeerkat

Whatsup guys,
So im 75% finished with my Chief helmet accept the visor, some sanding and painting. I'm curious to what you guys used for your visors? Links? Pics? Thanks guys

Motorcycle visors are fairly popular. I think I got mine off of amazon for...maybe 13 bucks shipped...

I'm not making a chief helmet but what is your guy's opinion on color? I want a dark black tint but I'm afraid it would make it too hard to see inside?

i have been browsing a lot of the threads and most I've seen are motorcycle visors. can't put too much input on that as I'm a noob too but GL.

I would like to have a 3D effect, like on chiefs visor. Im assuming buy two motor cycle lenses and cut the top layered on and put the other under it. Im just not sure how its going to effect visability having two of them layered. As far as color, i LOVE the dark orange color color from halo 4. UHG. So sexy. lol

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to have a 3D effect, like on chiefs visor. Im assuming buy two motor cycle lenses and cut the top layered on and put the other under it. Im just not sure how its going to effect visability having two of them layered. As far as color, i LOVE the dark orange color from halo 4. UHG. So sexy. lol

If you can pep clean enough, you can get a couple pieces of acetate or other plastic material with the proper coloring and pep the visor. It will be a little weaker than a solid visor, but you don't need a ballistic shield, just something to cover your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back