HELP! Borderlands 2 3D Model, please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheiner

Hey, this is a desperate call for a 3d Model to be made of the "My Ears are Ringing" head from Borderlands 2. This is a very urgent request, and I lack the skills needed to model it myself. If anyone could please help me out, it would definitely be appreciated. I'm only looking to have the front half of the mask modeled (highlighted in orange), as I am going to freehand the back.

BL2-Krieg-Head-MY_EARS_ARE_RINGING.png

Ly1RypD.jpg

Thank you so much, 405th!

Hey, this is a desperate call for a 3d Model to be made of the "My Ears are Ringing" head from Borderlands 2. This is a very urgent request, and I lack the skills needed to model it myself. If anyone could please help me out, it would definitely be appreciated. I'm only looking to have the front half of the mask modeled (highlighted in orange), as I am going to freehand the back.

View attachment 6832

View attachment 6833

Thank you so much, 405th!

have you tried looking here.
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f

If you play on PC and have the in game item I might be able to help you. I have most of the Borderlands 2 helms but this one eludes me and playing the hacked game I cant use the Shift Code to get it.

Sadly, I don't have the game on PC. It sucks running into this wall sometimes!

Hmmm, I have - in the past - been rather handy at sourcing things from various games. Let me look into it for you.

Yup turns out I've already got everything I need to rip stuff from doing much of the mass effect armours. You lucky little monkey you. Stand by...

Hmmm, I have - in the past - been rather handy at sourcing things from various games. Let me look into it for you.

Yup turns out I've already got everything I need to rip stuff from doing much of the mass effect armours. You lucky little monkey you. Stand by...

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this takes off my shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back