help finding a H3 Rouge helmet pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry fo ruining your post, but im still a "noob" in the forums eyes, so ill give you guys the super awesome mini tut on how to fit your armor to your arm.
ok first, i think anyone whose made pepakura has had a little trouble fitting into the chiefs suit, so and some of you may ahve already done this but, find a long section, in ANY peice, and cut straight down the length. then heat up your hot glue gun and bring one end of the part underlapped into the other and glue them together so they fit your arm. then, using sissors, edit the places on the armor where it doesnt join together right. then if more parts look bad, just paint them with silver and call it weathering.

thanks, please tell me how to boost my operational limits!
Pat

Pambo said:
Hey sorry fo ruining your post, but im still a "noob" in the forums eyes, so ill give you guys the super awesome mini tut on how to fit your armor to your arm.
ok first, i think anyone whose made pepakura has had a little trouble fitting into the chiefs suit, so and some of you may ahve already done this but, find a long section, in ANY peice, and cut straight down the length. then heat up your hot glue gun and bring one end of the part underlapped into the other and glue them together so they fit your arm. then, using sissors, edit the places on the armor where it doesnt join together right. then if more parts look bad, just paint them with silver and call it weathering.

thanks, please tell me how to boost my operational limits!
Pat

or you could just scale it like your supposed too.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back