Help Me Win A Paintball Gun Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTINIAN 117

There is a paintball gun contest on Facebook, and I have entered my gun. If you guys could go there and vote for my gun I could win an X7.

Facebook Page

Click on the "Vote Now" button, and I am pretty sure that mine is on the first page. If it isn't on the first page, you may have to do a little searching.

Here is my Gun setup:
100_1207small.jpg

It is as Tippmann 98 Custom hand built by me.

Thanks for the help guys.

The voting ends tonight at midnight.

A few more votes, and I will have a solid chance of making the top 10.

Dude another 405ther just got in the run with his lancer paintball gun, and I think he could exceed the voting on your 50. easily with all the little kids that will be voting.

Dude another 405ther just got in the run with his lancer paintball gun, and I think he could exceed the voting on your 50. easily with all the little kids that will be voting.

I just saw his. Thankfully the voting just narrows it down for Tippmann to pick a top 10, and then they will pick the best. I have no doubt that he, and most likely myself will be in the top 10. The voting just sets us apart from the rest of the guns.

Thanks again for the support.

Made a Facebook to vote for the two 405thers in this thing. You guys both made wonderful guns and I hope both of you get in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back