Help, Printer Jamming Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshan619

well i bought some cardstock paper 110 lb and i was trying to print out anouther helmet and the paper fits so i press print then the paper keeps on getting jamed and the cardstock paper was the right size can it be my printer or do i need to by different kind of cardstock paper. Can anybody help me out

I would say your printer how old is it? It could be from normal wear of usage of the printer. I just replaced my printer because it kept jamming my cardstock and also normal paper. (Get an all in one printer) Mine works great about 80 bucks from bestbuy mines called Hp deskjet F4180

joshan619 said:
well i bought some cardstock paper 110 lb and i was trying to print out anouther helmet and the paper fits so i press print then the paper keeps on getting jamed and the cardstock paper was the right size can it be my printer or do i need to by different kind of cardstock paper. Can anybody help me out
First of all, choose an appropriate title for your threads. This is the second time that you started a thread titled "Help" and this is not helpful.

As for your problem, not all printers are made the same way. Some printers can handle heavyweight papers like cardstock without jamming while others don't. Yours obviously fall in the second category. You may need to get another printer that can handle cardstock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I get the same problem. Just insert a smaller amount of paper at one time, like 5 per load. That should fix the jamming problem.

we've got a $500 Dell-All-In-One and it can only handle 6 pages of card stock, like Confucious T said, try putting less in the hopper and try again and if it still jams try to feed them 1 page at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back