Help Required For A Helghast Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastSpartan

Sr Member
I'm planning on building a Helghast Soldier Costume for a incoming convention.

killzone-20040913105650471.jpg

killzone-2-ss1.jpg

It's somewhat hard to have clear pics of the helmet, but what do you guys think would be the best Helmet for this costume? Like a Swat tactical helmet?

it looks like a bmx/stunt bike helmet thats too big for him, and has ridges round the edge...

if that helps...

How would this helmet be accurate if I dremel the ridge?

AS023a.jpg

And these lenses
BGredgoggles.jpg

I would sculpt the mask about the same way NZ-TK did his EOD, with a 3M dust mask package...

3m resperator modding anyone? i did some for the Wolf Pack resident evil group and am working on another
100_2178.jpg
you can easily make a 3m resp. to look like that with some bondo sanding and some tube i know the bondo will stick ive already done it :p lol you may have some trouble parts around wear the straps are with it though because the plastic clips down but i just left that area open

I read that the 3M 6100 was pretty accurate and required not a lot of modding.

But I think I'll sculpt it for a school project. I'll get higher grades :p

kind of looks like a halo marines helm. just a little modified and a two piece resperator with some redish orange goggles

Thanks a lot Koobs, exactly what I needed!

I'll get myself a MICH, cut the ridge with bondo, and add some battle damages ! ^^

Search for Jin Roh helmets. That will give you good reference since the Helghasts are basically copied from the Wolf Brigade armor.

Finally got around to ordering everything I needed.

I bought a PASGT fiberglass replica : 16$
Red Goggles 20ish
Old respirator : free :)

P6080016.JPG

P6080015.JPG

P6080013.JPG

Now, clay on that respirator, or Rundown's pep file, Bondo on the helmet, little tweaks on the goggles, black baclava and I'm done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back