Help! :) Scaling the boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalmage

Jr Member
Hello readers, well im on my first ever build, but ive struck a problem the boots don't fit, i cant seem to get a size that will go over my magnums, or on my feet :(, the boots that im doing are halo mark 6 boots..

Thank you for any help given:cool

Get a tape measure that measures in centimeters. Measure the width of your shoe that you are using and add a couple centimeters for rondo or fiberglass. then convert to millimeters (for example 10cm would be 100mm. Just move the decimal over one:p). and are you using the three-piece or the two piece?

Sorry i forgot to add that after converting to millimeters, on pepakura go to 2d menu and then "recalculate parts layout and put your millimeters into the width.

three piece, btw sorry if not related, is it just represented as diff pieces in the viewer or does it finnish in 3 pieces :)

it finishes in three pieces. i am using the same boot but the two piece so i do not have to figure out how to combine the two lol. I'm just lazy:)

Also, are you using the HD boot? If not, you should. A little bit of pep work goes a long way when it comes to detail and bondoing.

soz for late reply, my browser lagged, yup im doing hd also, the normal just doesnt look good :), and haha what a couincedence, are you guys going to the mcm expo this year? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back