Help With Printing Errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K. i went to start my very first piece ever last night. i went to print the peps for the helmet and im printer retarded.... my printer cuts off parts of the template when its scaled to my size..... im 5' 11" and kinda wide so i enterd the formula as me being 6' 1"... why did it cut off?! :mad: and im using 110 weight georgia pacific cardstock................ and any tips i need? ima wear this around town when im done wit it!

blaqshadowarmory said:
K. i went to start my very first piece ever last night. i went to print the peps for the helmet and im printer retarded.... my printer cuts off parts of the template when its scaled to my size..... im 5' 11" and kinda wide so i enterd the formula as me being 6' 1"... why did it cut off?! :mad: and im using 110 weight georgia pacific cardstock................ and any tips i need? ima wear this around town when im done wit it!

well if you have pepakura designer 2 you can rotate the parts to fit hope this helps if it doesnt pm me and ill do it myself

Last edited by a moderator:
you may also be able to move parts to fit better on the paper if you have the program mentioned above. also dont make so many question threads, you just made one you could have put all your questions in one.

ok go to
setting,
Print and paper setting,
set the orientation to portrait or landscape, depending on the way your printer prints(portrait=vertical, landscape=horizontal)
another thing,
make sure your printer is set to letter size pages.(that is if you have a letter size printer)(letter is the standard page.
8 1/2" by 11"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back