Help With Sandbox Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the sandbox skull anywhere! I need help, but I don't want to know where it is, I just want some hints, like what part it's in, the middle, top, or bottom. I think it's in the middle outside the boundary's but I can't find it out there! I just want a couple hints, starting with wich part it's in.

Phoenix_92 said:
wow. that helped, i already found it! thanks! now the only trick is to get there.... i'll make some tunnels
Or a teleporter.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix_92 said:
I built a tunnel & got it, thanks 4 the tips guys! BTW, how do you get the security helm & katana?

Security Helmet: 1000 GS
Katana: 49 Achievements

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe they have to be the original 49 achievements/1000 gamerscore, I remember hearing issues about the DLC GS not counting towards the armor or something crazy like that.

As for how I got there, I just overloaded the map in forge which resulted in everything dissapearing, including the forge grid o_o, no efficent way to make a sky bubble map after that. But the overloaded disabled the Shoop da Whoop lasers and I just walked out there. Sadly I hit a death barrier when trying to explore over a big dune after getting the skull though. Oh well, maybe next time ;P

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back