How can 343 help?

sax092

Jr Member
along with permission to sell halo props on places that are not homemade craft selling shops like etsy, just a suggestion.

Dreamster

Sorry for the slight delay on sharing it directly here, it's been a busy couple of days! :lol:

Mark VII [GEN 3] - June 2021 Update
To keep the Halo hype rolling this week, we just shared our second cosplay guide on Waypoint! The great reception and constructive feedback on the first ODST guide made this one an absolute blast to do. Just like before, you can find the blog on Waypoint and save a copy of the guide using the links below!

SPARTAN MARK VII [GEN3]
View attachment 306994

As always, please let me know if you have any feedback on the guide! We're always looking to improve :)
Awesome work, kudos man!

KragAxe

These guides are absolutely fantastic! I'll be forming mine from aluminum and steel sheet metal and the multiple views and breakdowns into individual components is exactly the information I need. Thank you for doing these!

Now....what kind of bribe do I need to do to move the Mark Vb into the "next up" in your que? :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.