Help with Solidworks 2008 torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveMicrobe

So I have all the stuff I need, but it says to put the Sldappu.dll in all directories, how do I do that, and am I even right on what to do?

(Speak to me as though I was a 5 year old please :p )

You're using a torrent, downloading software which you didnt buy, that is illegal.

I'm not going to help you when you download copywrited content illegally.

AoBfrost said:
You're using a torrent, downloading software which you didnt buy, that is illegal.

I'm not going to help you when you download copywrited content illegally.
Excuse me for not having $150 just lying around, I want to help you guys out, get some models out as well, but sorry :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Excuse me for not having $150 just lying around, I want to help you guys out, get some models out as well, but sorry
It's great that you want to help....but do it legally. And if you don't do it legally, please, don't tell us about it, people get banned for things like this.

WOW...this is the equivalent of going "hey guys im trying to steal a 4 gig ipod nano (exact same price as the software) at the walmart in ________ whatever town on this date who knows might see you there? dont tell anyone though what happens on the internet stays on the internet, right ?but um...anybody have any good tactics for breaking the display case grabbing it and running? thanks for your input" I mean c'mon, its one thing to download music, although its still illegal but 150$ software? seriously, and THEN putting it on the internet? where anyone can read it?

Master_Chief_13 said:
WOW...this is the equivalent of going "hey guys im trying to steal a 4 gig ipod nano (exact same price as the software) at the walmart in ________ whatever town on this date who knows might see you there? dont tell anyone though what happens on the internet stays on the internet, right ?but um...anybody have any good tactics for breaking the display case grabbing it and running? thanks for your input"
No, it's not actually the same thing. If he was never going to buy it, and it's no cost to the company if he steals it, the only harm done is to the state of intellectual property law- which is pretty damn broken already. Before you rant about IP, go read a book by the title of "Free Culture".

I mean c'mon, its one thing to download music, although its still illegal but 150$ software? seriously, and THEN putting it on the internet? where anyone can read it?
Actually it's the exact same thing..

Anyways, this really isn't the place to discuss ye scurvy olde warez. Can we has a lock, mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back