HELP with visors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

hello umm, i might sound cheap but im makeing armor that is make out of cardboard..........and on you tube no one has answered how or where they got thier visors. so can you link or tell me how to or buy a visor that is legitament and good looking.

List:

Water Bottle Cut up
Bike visor
Paintball Visor
Motor Visor
Motorcross Visor
Cd Carousel
Plastic
Gold Transparentsy.

Use The Search Button!!!!!!!!!ZOMG its hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many visitors with so many of the same dang questions. Just look around in the forums and you will find the answer.

There is a sticky in both the molded armor and pepakura armor forums that answers this.

The Where do I get... sticky in molded and the Ultimate Pepakura FAQ in pepakura

Leadingspartan said:
List:

Water Bottle Cut up
Bike visor
Paintball Visor
Motor Visor
Motorcross Visor
Cd Carousel
Plastic
Gold Transparentsy.
Use The Search Button!!!!!!!!!ZOMG its hard.

ive been doing that but for the last month i havent seen anything and im a noob on this forums jeez

hey guys i was also looking for how to make a visor. could you also give me the PEP files of all the armor too? and how do u make good folds and stuff? how do u scale armor to your body so it fits?

jk.

cys920622 said:
hey guys i was also looking for how to make a visor. could you also give me the PEP files of all the armor too? and how do u make good folds and stuff? how do u scale armor to your body so it fits?
jk.
:oops: You had me going for a sec.

I am a noob: I joined yesterday. But its not very hard to click "next page" and look around. All this does is clog up the forum.

I have done a lot tof research on this:

Most serious helmet makers seem to be using a Mirrored Motorcycle helmet visor from HJC.

Models HJC AC-11 / CL-12 seems to be the most common. There are some other models that seem to be the right size HJ-07 or HJ-09. They are pretty common and you can get them in a mirrored finish (gold or silver).

They cost about $25 -$40 US and can be found at most Motorcycle accessory places. There are some on sale on EBay just search for HJC. Anyof these will have to be cut to fit and glued in place.

Almost any helmet visor could be addapted to fit with a little work.

I am now looking at another cheaper Idea, Just using clear thin Acrylic/plexiglass and adding a layer of bronze mirrored window tint (Available at Home depot).

I will let you know how it works out

Wombat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back