Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firman

I've just finished gluing all of my parts together but instead of aqua resin what else can u use? I live in country WA and the hardware store doesn't have any. Please help

please try and be a little more specific with your thread tittles, something like "alternate hardening method?" something like that.

also try and remember to search, there are a couple threads that discuss different methods to use.

now i see in your profile that you are 12, here are some things you could do.

1. ask an older sibling to help you resin/fiberglass the helmet

2. ask your parents to order the aqua resin online

3. ask your parents to order you some smoothcast300-320

4. use the hotglue hardening method

5. keep learning and practicing pep, so that when you get a little older and can afford all the necessary materials you can buy them and use them safely

now that last option sucks, so i suggest using one of the others... if you have questions on any of the other hardening methods do a search and you can find alot of info on them. And for safety purposes, make sure that you clear everything with your parents, and take the proper safety measures.

yes as Dreadmullet said since your age might limit you get some help from an adult but fiberglass resin can be somewhat harmful but hotglue might be the better alternative for you and would probabaly be a little cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back