Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon31

Hey, I'm new here, and was curious if anyone sold halo suits? Because I would love to purchase a couple ODST suits from someone. Just throw an email my way and we can talk price and other things. Thanks!

Email: dillon@supercircuitz.com

Just FYI, It'd be very expensive, and getting your exact measurements would be hard, unless it's custom made, then it'd cost more + you'd have to wait months.
I'm curious, however, what is stopping you from making your own?

- - - Updated - - -

There's literally NO need to bump 13 minutes later. Wait.

Well, mostly work, and not knowing where to get most of the materials in my area. So yea :p

eBay is everyone's friend. You'd be able to get everything much cheaper on eBay, or online in general.
If you're willing to spend roughly 1.5K plus on a single custom suit and wait up to a year for it, then I do hope someone replies, however i personally don't think it's worth it.

As long as I could get it soon I wouldn't care where I bought the supplies, also, do you need a special printer? Is this stuff you can get at walmart?

Yes you can get most of the supplies at walmart. An no just a printer that can handle cardstock is just fine. If you need any help just ask!

If you go the pepekura route you just need card stock and any printer and PC. As well as hot glue and exacto blades. Then you need fiberglass resin and bondo which can be found at auto part stores. Making it with foam may be easier and you only need EVA foam mats, blades and a heat gun and sanding supplies. If you must buy a suit you can contact Sean Bradley, he makes excellent ODST armor kits but it may take a little while to get.

1) This isn't what this is for. You can google the answer to your question really quickly. If you're this impatient (E.G. the "bump") you're probably going to have some issues making your own.
2) There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much information on this site that you could learn from if you would take the time to read. Again, just search. Try youtube, theres a million videos on there about this. Try ANYTHING really.
3) You're going to pay for what you get. Here's a bone:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/239505...ry&ga_search_query=odst suit&ref=sr_gallery_2

There is no such thing as a free lunch. JJ does good work, but I've found in life, that you generally get what you pay for. He charges appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back