herogear

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadbeatriot said:
Justice League was DC comics, Avengers was Marvel.
but i am really excited about this

iron man FTW

Update on Password?

Last edited by a moderator:
SH_Jack said:
FUN FACT: Master Chief John-117 isn't all that fond of Iron Man.

[attachment=1285:1187470355144.jpg]

You just made my day. Thank you! XD

Try this: don't open the pdo file within pepakura instead double clik the pdo :lol:
maybe you'll have to install pepakura viewer!!!!! :lol:

superclo said:
Try this: don't open the pdo file within pepakura instead double clik the pdo :lol:

[DUMBASS CENSORED]

s-meister said:
[TARGET AQUIRED] - [COMMENSE FLAMING]

WTF!!! Do you think we're absolutely stupid? Calling us a bunch of n00bs by telling us the bleeding obvious isn’t the best idea for a first post.

:lol: PWNED! :lol:

superclo said:

I owe you an apology. Installing Pepakura Viewer did work, thanks and I’m sorry for flaming you without a good reason.

Can the Ironman pep that is only 24" tall, be made to fit a normal person if it was resized? If it is possible could someone who has uber Pep skills make it EXACTLY 3x bigger.

Herogear is currently banned just to let you all know, He will be back in a little while, but we don't advise ANYONE here linking, or handing out Warez on this Forum. Thats what Herogear is banned for and if we see anybody else following his example they will be banned also.

-Doom

Doom said:
Herogear is currently banned just to let you all know, He will be back in a little while, but we don't advise ANYONE here linking, or handing out Warez on this Forum. Thats what Herogear is banned for and if we see anybody else following his example they will be banned also.

-Doom

Warez?

s-meister said:

A term used by software pirates use to describe a cracked game or application that is made available to the Internet, usually via FTP or telnet, often the pirate will make use of a site with lax security.

how do you install pep viewer i got the pep designer, but i tried to open ironman and said pass word, so i click view in pep viewer but closes and open back up pep designer. idk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back