herogear

Status
Not open for further replies.

s meisters

Jr Member
Hey herogear, about that Ironman pep that you said you had. I've tried various ways to contact you, and still no response. :p Could you post the Ironman PDo files here plz. Danke.

hehe. I acutally recognize that model. It's not from a game or anything. If I remember right that was an iron man model that a guy by the name of Josh Singh made and released as an sdk (free model for people to do texturing practice on) on the cgchat and polycount forums. Kind of funny that something like that would find it's way here :p

ninja edit: Yea it's totally josh's model. here's a render of his textured version from his site.
iron_beauty_1.jpg

That is very cool!1! I plan on making a set of iron man armor for the relese of the movie. Do you have the PDO file without the textures? If so please post them. Thanx

-Matt

not everything in life revolves around the chief guys :p

This model is based off of the iron man design by an insanely talanted artist by the name of Adi Granov.

anyways, check it out, here's the original design, courtesy of Granov's site

IRONMANvol3_75.jpg

heres my helmet that i clayed up then made a plaster mould to cast a fiberglass one to shape up better

ironmanhelmet.jpg

ironmanhelmet2.jpg

still needs more work

herogear said:
Wierd, I emailed ya back... Here's the links-

Full armor, agout 24" tall, a but-load of pages...
http://rapidshare.com/files/19759433/IM-model-PDFs.rar.html

Life-size helmet, multiple versions-
http://rapidshare.com/files/22660658/IRONMAN-HELMET.zip.html

These are actualy about a year & a half old... I've reworked the original model files alot, simplifying alot of the 'over modelled' parts, cleaning up geometry problems, a couple scaling issues, etc... and will be getting the new paper files redone asap... Hopefully over the next couple weeks as time allows.

Wolf

Do you the ability to shrink the font on these files? When I view the pdfs all the numbers are running together.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, when I try to open the PDO helmet file, Pepakura asks me for a password. Did I just miss it somehwere or has it not been given? Anyways, what I'm saying is, can I have the password?

imMonkeyGOD said:
I'm having the same problem, anyone know the password?

Me too. After having the file for a couple weeks I finally get around to opening it only to find out that I need a password... *sigh*... help please herogear.

Ackkk! Let me dig around... My files are scattered all over 8 hard drives & about a thousand cdr/dvdr's right now while I reconfigure my system... I'm working on getting all my projects archived online so they are easier to get to...

Wolf

herogear said:
Ackkk! Let me dig around... My files are scattered all over 8 hard drives & about a thousand cdr/dvdr's right now while I reconfigure my system... I'm working on getting all my projects archived online so they are easier to get to...
Wolf

That just crushed my dreams of getting any suit done by haloween. Not your fault though. As long as I get A suit done by some major event. Like a convention, or when the movie comes out, or maybe next halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back