Hey guys, n00b armorer here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitri Molotov

Hello, I'm Dmitri Molotov, a young guy aspiring to be a production designer who happens to be a huge fan of Halo.
I started work yesterday on a UNSC marine costume, with the helmet. (I'd post a topic about it in the paper/cardboard armor section but for some reason I don't have permission to post a topic in that section).
I'm also planning on making an SRS-99D-S2AM Sniper rifle out of an airsoft G36, which should prove interesting.
Molotov out.

using an airsoft rifle for a sniper rifle can be easy, but the modifacations might take forever.
but if you can do it more power to ya.

one question, is the barrel on it 3 feet long?

Ive considered using an airsoft gun to try and form the basis of a Halo replica, but ended up giving up on the idea as I was too concerned that it would not be allowed in any local costume conventions due to the fact that it could launch projectiles. :/ Hopefully yours comes together nicely!
Airsofting in my armour is still the dream :D

Hello, RavenEye , two things.

1. Please check the date of the last post in a thread before posting. This thread is from 2007, and so is the last post in it, meaning this thread is 11 years old. Posting in an old inactive thread is often considered "Necroposting" and is viewed by many as poor internet etiquette as it pushed down and hides current active threads with like this, which are over a decade old and as such will be woefully out of date.

2.We do not allow any discussions about how to make your gear wearable for any activity that requires you to have some kind of protection. Please see the official stance and rules on Paintball and Airport discussion here:
The 405th and Paintball

Hello, RavenEye , two things.

1. Please check the date of the last post in a thread before posting. This thread is from 2007, and so is the last post in it, meaning this thread is 11 years old. Posting in an old inactive thread is often considered "Necroposting" and is viewed by many as poor internet etiquette as it pushed down and hides current active threads with like this, which are over a decade old and as such will be woefully out of date.

2.We do not allow any discussions about how to make your gear wearable for any activity that requires you to have some kind of protection. Please see the official stance and rules on Paintball and Airport discussion here:
The 405th and Paintball
Whoops, my bad. Still trying to figure the forums out, thanks for the heads up on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back