Hey guys, (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the 405th and like everybody else has sad there are people here with really great knowledge and they all can really help you out, enjoy the 405th :) btw nice armor

you didnt except my friend request...... im sad now

Sorry, I wish I'd get more than 100 spots on my list. /:
I'm super selective when it comes to adding people.
But people who take time and show effort to get on my list usually end up on there :)

Hello! Welcome to the 405th! I posted a message on your profile, but just saw this :) figured I'd give you another welcome!
I don't remember if it mentioned in the interview that was posted (I'll go take a look in a second), but did you work through 343i for PAX? The reason I ask is two-fold; first, I am a game design student, and I'm always looking for ways to get my name out there for internships or other starting positions. The second, is I would love to be able to model great armour like that, for possible future Halo titles. I am not, however, a model, such as yourself! Lol. If you would have any tips or suggestions for a broke college student stuck in North Pole, Alaska (yes, it is a real town :D ), I would greatly appreciate hearing them!

Thanks for your time!

(oh, and by the way, if you ever do have a free spot, and want to play some halo, my gamertag is vypr07 :) I'd love to earn a spot on your list!)

- vypr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back