Hey Noob Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

hey, ive read a description of what to do, and have downloaded that perpurta designer 2 program, and have been looking at the helemets to put on and stuff. can someone be a legend and send me a guide, (through!) on how to do everything, i cant even get the damn picture off the internet using that halo customing wiki, onto perpurata. like i sed, nooB!! plus, do u need a fancy printer??

( by the way, i just want to do a helmet, not the full suit, cheers)

Graeme said:
hey, ive read a description of what to do, and have downloaded that perpurta designer 2 program, and have been looking at the helemets to put on and stuff. can someone be a legend and send me a guide, (through!) on how to do everything, i cant even get the damn picture off the internet using that halo customing wiki, onto perpurata. like i sed, nooB!! plus, do u need a fancy printer??

( by the way, i just want to do a helmet, not the full suit, cheers)
The search button is your friend. So are the stickies. These are stickied tutorials form the Pepakura forum. Read through them twice. Three times if need be. Additional tutorials and stickies can be found in the Pepakura forum, and at the top of EVERY forum on this site.This is the closest thing to a guide you're going to get, and it's pretty damned close. All the info is there. Welcome to the 405th. Carry on.

Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Tutorial: Pepakura building for dummies (or noobs)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he means downloading, next to the picture you will see a "Mirror" link, most of them are Vrogy.net mirrors, you have to click that to download it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back