Hey Some Answers Needed Please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarnivorsFan

Hey i have the pep file reader, were do i found the pep file files for the helments,armors, etc??
also do i print themon a big sheet of paper??
THNKS :lol:

Karnivor'sFan said:
Hey i have the pep file reader, were do i found the pep file files for the helments,armors, etc??

This is why the site has stickies and a search bar. Use them both. Question 1: search bar Question 2: No...the program slices it up into parts printed on multiple pages. Tutorials are in the stickies as well...so like question one...Search Bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Karnivor'sFan said:

Ok... seriously... Please read the stickies. They answer all of those questions. All you have to do is look at the top of the board. If you don't find it here, look in the pepakura creation section.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, come on... read the stickes and do some research first. in the creation forum there is a pep wilki with LOADs of files, look there for most of your answers, or PM a Q&A team meber. just trying to give you a heads up, these topics that have been answerd 100's of times already are usally closed pretty quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back